Ok, so appearantly I am now almost completely nocturnal and have been for all of this week (which is why I am sitting here posting at 5:30 in the morning).
- I got my American Religious History paper in, and I think I got my Taoism extension in on time, too. I am still trying to decided whether I actually want to take my J(une)-term class (Hebrew Bible short story); I have no money to play for it, pay for the books, or support myself for another month of school vs looking for a job...but I'm not sure I want to drop it, either. I might need a few more credits on my record for this year; I might need a good grade to salvage my GPA, depending on my grades from winter term; it's only a month long, sounds fun, and it's with Carolyn Pressler... I have until the second day of class to drop-- which will be the 7th-- so I have some time to make up my mind yet.
- My weasel is adorable and sleeping somewhere in my room; I'm not sure where. He's so big now, Marybeth! He grew so fast! And I kiss him and he kisses me and it's all like, true love, or some funky shit. I just wish he didn't try to eat my books...
- Looking for a job. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I FIND SOMETHING IN MY FIELD? [/ rant] Sorry; just needed to get that out. I'm a good writer, a great editor; why the hell am I jobless/only able to find work at grocery stores and Wal*Mart? Screw you, universe.
- I think my hair is over an inch and a half long now. ^_^ *ish so happy* I can wear it spiked up or slicked down now.
- I am being so profoundly lazy. I get nothing done, 'cause I SUCK. Mightily. Best Hoover ever built. I couldn't get any more pathetic if I tried. I stay up all night dicking around in Photoshop and role-playing. I haven't even been writing smut, much less doing anything else that might technically be classified as productive.
Speaking of that I have three more icons, two in Greek, 'cause I'm fucking cool like that.( It IS all Greek to me! )
Hey, sweet! It's raining and my ferret's chewing on my toes. Good morning, world! ^_^